Text size :
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES FOR
PREVENTION OF CORONAVIRUS INFECTIONS (COVID-19)
IN THE COURT
Members of the public are informed that in the effort of preventing exposure from Coronavirus infection (COVID-19) as well as the safety and well-being of Court officials / staff in particular and the general public, the Court has taken the following measures
1. Visitors are hereby required to register their name, Identity Card number, phone numbers and email address accurately and correctly in the register book at the registration desk
2. Visitors who do not have any specific matters in Court are advised not to attend Court;
3. Visitors who suffer from symptoms of colds, coughs and fevers are to act responsibly and to inform the Court Staff of their condition;
4. All non-essential civil hearings in all Court jurisdictions in all districts, including bankruptcy creditors meetings, probate hearings, mediations, Small Claims Tribunal's consultations and adjudication fixed between today (14th March 2020) and 31st March 2020 will be adjourned unless the Court directs otherwise.
5. Criminal hearings will proceed unless the Court directs otherwise.
6. Marriages that have been fixed will proceed as scheduled, however, only the groom, bride and witnesses will be permitted into the Court Room.
7. Any visitor dealing with any criminal/civil/bankruptcy/probate cases in the Civil Courts who is experiencing and showing symptoms of cold, cough and fever is advised to contact the Court directly on the following numbers:
© Copyright 2012 - 2019 Prime Minister's Office. All Right Reserved.
Powered by IT and E-Government, Prime Minister's Office, Brunei Darussalam